Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Please listen....


What can I say, that hasn't already been said??
How much longer can this go on? I know how this affects me...but it's
not just me, that suffers. Others who love you sweet girl, ache inside and long for answers.

Should you ever read this Blog, I pray you absorb every word for they're all written from my heart, nothing in-between.

This blog was created, purely so that one thing be made perfectly clear to you......I have ALWAYS loved you, oh so much more than you could ever possibly fathom. There was only ever you and I until your brother came into the world, and then, it was just us three. Those who would fill your head with other words cannot begin to know, they were not in our life, for they had their own lives.

Those who did surround us, loved us. They were there always to protect and defend, not to destroy!
God is what keeps me strong, and I pray you'll listen, when He whispers to you!

No comments:

Our little ray of sunshine....